So we finally reached the end of the year.
Another year over and another year to conquer.
I can’t believe how fast this year has gone by but least to say, a lot of amazing things has happened.
I thought I would just take this time to look back at the year and highlight some of the many things I am thankful and grateful for.
- I am very grateful for my husband, who has only continually proved to me how much he cares and loves me. He works so hard for the both of us and our future family and only always seeking the best.
- I am very grateful for my family, who has only showed a lot of care, love and support throughout this year, especially with all the wedding preparations!
- I am very thankful that my good friend from America was able to make it to my wedding. We haven’t seen each other for about 10 years before she arrived, so it was amazing to be able to show her around and go on adventures before the married life.
- I am very grateful for being able to finally graduate University. It was a hard and long road but I made it in the end with all my loved ones around me.
- I am very thankful for the wonderful wedding that we had. It was put together so nicely and a lot of effort and help came from our amazing wedding planner, family and friends. We are so grateful for everyone’s contribution to making it the best day of our lives. ❤
- I am very thankful for all my beautiful friends. I can truly see why they were put in my life. They have been so supportive of me the past year and I can’t wait to explore more of 2017 with them! 🙂
I know I can go on with this list (because there’s just so much!) but I feel those are the major ones. However, there is just one more I want to include in there.
I am so thankful for the life I have been given. The blessings, the people, the joys, the tears, the hurt, the laughter that 2016 has brought. So many wonderful events occurred this year and they were pretty major events in my life. I would like to say that it’s the best year ever but every year that has passed so far or to come had or will have its best moments too 😉
Just remember, with every year that passes, we must try to strive higher and for the best. To try reach the highest of the highest. To let those let downs only bring you up and make you stronger. Let the hurt and difficult moments of the past year only make you better in the new one.
Wishing you all a blessed and more fruitful 2017! 🙂