Getting a notification in my inbox stating that I was nominated for a blogger award left me in shock. Ever so thankful to Emy Damian from Pinoy Roots for nominating me! It makes me happy to know that people enjoy my blog and the content that I do share. This gives me the motivation to continue to produce even better posts in the near future. So a very big thank you once more! 🙂
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate blogs
5. Link your nominees’ blogs and let them know
7 facts about myself:
1. I was sent to hospital when I was about 15 years old as the doctors thought my stomach pains were due to my appendix. However, I was sent home after an overnight stay as they ended up thinking that wasn’t the reason for it. I ended back in hospital 3 years later for the same pains but this time my appendix was taken out. This happened the day after my 18th birthday!
2. As a kid, I loved to perform and dance. At school, I would join dance clubs and would actively participate in dance performances and our school’s annual Christmas production. I loved the idea of ballet and the hopeful thought of ending up on point shoes, however, it did not interest me as much as I loved watching ballet dancers so did not do it for long.
3. I am a lover of everything sweet! Chocolate though is my ultimate weakness. I get very strong cravings for them especially in times when I’m very stressed! So keep them away from me please!
4. I have a collection of notebooks. Not because I purposely buy them but because a lot of them were given as gifts or I had forgotten about them and ended up buying another one or just because I thought the notebook looked really cute. I still don’t know what to use them for but I’m sure I’ll put them to use one day!
5. I just finished an online fashion course to become a personal stylist. I still have a lot to do though before I market my services. So fingers crossed I get around to do them soon enough!
6. I love watching kids’ movies! I’m not embarrassed to admit it. I’am still a kid at heart. 😉 A few of my favourite characters are Olaf from Frozen, the minions, sadness from Inside Out, the Disney princesses and princess, Baymax from big hero 6 and the list can just go on!
7. I like to read books (especially crime and mystery),but never get around to reading as much as I would like to. I think myself as too busy but I probably waste more time than being productive. So really, I have no excuse for not getting a book to read. I recently went to the library, down the road from where I live, with my little sister and borrowed three books. Hope to finish all three before September! Wish me luck (not doing well so far…)!